Prevent the loss of life and property through public education and training.
Protect the community from harm through professional delivery of fire suppression and rescue.
Provide the highest possible level of service while exhibiting professionalism, integrity and courtesy at all times.
About the Department
- The Fire Department consists of 20 paid on-call/volunteers
- The department is F.F. 1and2 certified
- Water and Ice rescue certified
- Medical first responder’s: 1 paramedic, 5 EMT’S, 9 MFR’S
- The department has an ISO rating class 4
- Equipment consists of 6 vehicles:
- 1 Engine - 4029 1500 gallons per minute Pump
- 1 Truck - 4050 100 feet Platform 2000 gallons per minute
- 1 Rescue Pumper - 4028 (MFR certified)
- 1 4 by 4 Pickup MFR/Equipment Rescue - 4071 (MFR certified)
- 1 15.6 feet Sea Wolf Boat Rescue Boat - 4075
- 1 Polaris Ranger Crew UTV - 4072
- 34 feet Smoke House trailer with severe storm training equipment. An educational training tool for all ages.
Burn Permits are available at City Hall.
Annual Fund Raiser
Fire Department Street Dance - On the streets of Bridgman by the Bridgman Fire Department.
- July 07, 2016 Firemen’s Teen Dance 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- July 08, 2016 Firemen’s Dance (Over 21 Only) 7 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
- July 09, 2016 Firemen’s Dance (Over 21 Only) 7 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.