With the ever evolving COVID-19 crisis, the City will do its best to keep this page updated with useful links and information to help guide our residents through this challenging time.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers steps you can take to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- If you’re feeling well, don’t wear a face mask to protect yourself from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19
- Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others as well as health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings – at home or in a health care facility
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- If soap and water aren’t readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol